Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photography Adventures

Well hello all (all who have stuck with me anyways). I have found that it is extremley hard to keep up with a blog and sometimes I consider it even pointless to keep a blog because of all the other forms of social media that we have these days, such as; facebook, twitter, and instagram. Because of these forms of media, it is possible for us to keep up with each others lives (as much as one updates of course) and I am quite a frequent updater when it comes to facebook and instagram. BUT it is also hard to communicate certain feelings/opinions/ and experiences on those sites, and that folks is why i like the idea of a blog. Now that you have withstood my rambling about why I have decided to update my blog, I will share with you some pictures that me and my friend Sara took on this fine morning.

As we were driving this morning to breakfast, we both looked out at the morning fog and saw beauty. So we decided to go down by the Fort and take in the beautiful scenery. As I looked out at the bay, I could only see feet in front of me and the feeling was chilling and yet I was reminded of 2 Corinthians 5:7 that says "We walk by faith, not by sight". I was reminded that we don't know what our future holds and we may not be able to see whats right in front of us or what is to come, but we must have faith that God knows where we are going and that our Father will lead us where He wants us to go and that feeling was comfort to my soul.

So here ya go folks, some fun pictures :)






No comments:

Post a Comment