Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Preparing For Greece





As most of you know, I will be jetting off to Greece in 18 DAYS! I can't believe its so soon, it has really creeped up on me. 

I have had many different emotions about going on this adventure this summer, which include; excitement, nervousness, fear, joy, and unbelief. I am so blessed to be given this opportunity to travel across the world and study photography in one of the most beautiful places! I continue to hear how wonderful Greece is and I cannot wait to experience it myself. 
But as I said before, one of the emotions I am feeling is nervousness. This will be my first summer not doing something with the Young Life organization. I am leaving the comfort of what seems to be my second home and going to an unfamiliar place. I have been praying that the Lord will give me strength and courage to be a women of God in a place that I am not guaranteed to be surrounded by Believers. This will certainly be a trail for me because I am so comfortable with being constantly surrounded by a great community of Godly people, but it is a experience that I know I will grow greatly from in many ways. "For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in all he does." Psalm 33:4 So with this said, I ask for your prayers as I prepare my heart and mind to go on this adventure that the Lord has prepared for me! 

With Love,
from Me to You 

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much fun! Always praying for you! Love you and can't wait to hear about all your adventures and how the Lord will use you over there :)

    ReplyDelete